I recently install TBG version 4.3.0 using Softaculous App installer on my host. Installation was clean without any error or issues.
I login as administrator and I create test project to get familiar with TBG and i try to add project planing board. i follow this steps:
1) Planing & boards > Manage boards
2) under Public project boards i click on + to add new planing board - i selected Kanban board type enter title and description ( i left everything else as is )
3) Then i enter into this board ( without columns )
4) i create few columns with Add Column - ( todo, in progress, done)
5) i click on Save Columns - and spinner keep spinning and nothing ...
I investigate with chrome developer tools and notice that url link have 403 - Forbidden ( Access to this resource on the server is denied!)
req. URL: https://example.com/public/testapp/agile/boards/1/whiteboard
did i messed something with steps. Also i try with different board types and result is the same.
Thanks in advance