Help with improving a module

Talk about developing The Bug Genie, or modules and extensions for The Bug Genie
kanto501

Help with improving a module

Post by kanto501 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 am

We have created an in house(only in house because not ready for prime time) module for creating a directory. We have it working by creating the directory and link within a comment. This is less than ideal because it creates this comment/link/directory for all issues/bugs/etc. We would like to improve on it by making it a button which you can push if you want an issue to have a directory. None of us are php programmers and can quite figure out how to do this, also have some time constraints. Just to explain why we think we needed this is because we often drop shell scripts in these directories and using the current file system does not work well for running these scripts from a directory.
I'm more than willing to share the code for this module if someone is interesting in helping us improve this. Or if you can just give me guidance on how to do this button/link part.

thank you,

Kanto501

bugger

Re: Help with improving a module

Post by bugger » Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Did you find the solution? Because I have a similar problem
Different games are beautiful because of bugs on it. It can be very funy or very useful. But often these bugs only can annoy you