Open issues assigned to me" not working

Get help using, installing and / or configuring The Bug Genie here
mhernandezm

Open issues assigned to me" not working

Post by mhernandezm » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 am

When I click the button "Open issues assigned to me" from the top right user menu no issues are shown, the user has assigned issues, though.
I'm using a recently installed The Bug Genie, version 4.1.13.
The page request the list of open issues but it returns a server error (HTML status 500). The response of the request, however, contains the list of issues, as expected.

2017-03-07 11_02_19 Error Open issues assigned to me.png
2017-03-07 11_02_19 Error Open issues assigned to me.png (91.23 KiB) Viewed 258 times

It severely affects the usability of the application in our case, since the user has not a centralized place to manage his/her tasks.
Anyone else is suffering the same issue? Any suggestion?

Addendum:
Not sure if it is related, but on the same page, if I click in any saved search I get the following error message:

Code: Select all

Argument 1 passed to thebuggenie\core\entities\Project::getIncludingAllSubprojectsAsArray() must be an instance of thebuggenie\core\entities\Project, null given, called in /var/www/html/thebuggenie/core/entities/SearchFilter.php on line 489 and defined
The following error occured:
Argument 1 passed to thebuggenie\core\entities\Project::getIncludingAllSubprojectsAsArray() must be an instance of thebuggenie\core\entities\Project, null given, called in /var/www/html/thebuggenie/core/entities/SearchFilter.php on line 489 and defined in /var/www/html/thebuggenie/core/entities/Project.php, line 728 
(The saved searches work just fine when used within the project where they are defined.)