Lost project on my dashboard

Get help using, installing and / or configuring The Bug Genie here
isidorobh

Lost project on my dashboard

Post by isidorobh » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Good evening!

I´m facing a big problem that I don´t know how to solve.

I had a project already configured that had several open requests. After some time without entering in tbg my project has dissapeared from my dashboard, I can´t find the project anywhere, even using the search form and I have no idea what happened.

Could someone help me out and tell me a way to see what happened? I dont know, maybe there is a log or a history where I can see who deleted the project or whatever.

Thanks in advance.

SB#1

Re: Lost project on my dashboard

Post by SB#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi,
I'm not aware there is the type of log that you are looking for, I presume you haven't upgraded recently?
I did experience some projects not appearing on the front page after an upgrade from 3.2 to 4.1.
I was an administrator but not assigned to the projects, and with the permissions set to permissive I needed to allocat 'can see project' to my administrator group.
If this is not the case have a look in the database, and in the projects table check your project exists and isn't marked as deleted.

isidorobh

Post by isidorobh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:56 am

Thank you for your response.

I have not upgraded never.

Could you explain to me how can I connect to the database and check the projects table?

Thanks in advance.

isidorobh

Post by isidorobh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you for your response.

I have not upgraded never.

Could you explain to me how can I connect to the database and check the projects table?

Thanks in advance.

SB#1

Post by SB#1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi,
You can use the Mysql workbench software or SQLyog, these will both allow you to connect to your database using you login details.
The tables will then be displayed in a tree structure and allow you to view columns and data within the tables.